Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Chloe's first Christmas

Hello to all the extended Simon family! This blog will be a way for all of our friends and family to stay connected with the Simon's (who are we kidding, you want to see Chloe) throughout the year. Hopefully either Steph or I will find time to update this page on a semi-regular basis with the latest news from Boston. Upcoming stories include but are not limited to:
1. Stuff Chloe is eating
2. Stuff Brodie is eating
3. Stuff Chloe tries to eat while Brodie is currently eating it.
4. Growing pains- the repeated rising and  falling of Chloe
5. The Middle East

Since this is my first shot at posting on the interweb, I plan on making several mistakes. I do have Al Gore's Internet for Dummies in my lap and I'm following it ver batim. However, each chapter starts off with planting a tree first, so this may take a while to master. 

No comments: