Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Musings

Now that I have been allowed to use the computer (my phone privileges were taken away) I would like to share some holiday cheer giving you my life of my favorite things, and more specifically, the favorite things I have eaten that are not edible. Editors note- all of these items have been eaten and passed and found in random places around the school yard. I have enclosed a picture of my confidant, Griswold, who keeps a look out for adults when I'm getting into things I shouldn't be. 

I will be logging on with thoughts in the future, but I wanted to start of light, especially since the yard was just cleaned and this topic is fresh on my mind (and on someone else's shoes)


10. A plastic football (regulation size-ripped into pieces, of course. I'm not a pelican.)
9. A baby bib
8. Baby socks (5 of them)
7. Tin foil balls
6. A dish towel
5. Foam insulation
 4. The stuffing of an entire pillow. Griswold helped with that one.
3. Glass. Yup. Glass.
2. A small toothbrush (found whole in the yard.)
1. A squeaky toy Christmas tree.


No comments: